Monday, May 7, 2012

Preschool Dance Lesson Plans

I am going to post Preschool Dance Lesson Plans that my colleagues and I wrote in our Techniques of Teaching Dance class at BYU-Idaho. Each lesson plan uses a theme to teach the three elements of dance to preschoolers- time, energy, and space. These are really fun, cute ideas for encouraging creativity in each individual child and I have successfully used a few of these lesson plans and intend to use all of them. So exciting! I only have hard copies of the lesson plans, so I've been scanning them onto my computer and saving them as jpegs. I don't know how to do it any other way, so if someone else knows how, please post a comment. Otherwise, it will take me a while to post all the lesson plans on here, since I have to do it one page at a time. :(
Flowers Dance 1 of 5 by Kiersi
Flowers Dance 2 of 5 by Kiersi
Flowers Dance 3 of 5 by Kiersi
Flowers Dance 4 of 5 by Kiersi
Flowers Dance 5 of 5 by Kiersi